Unit two: Concepts of providing administrative solutions
You should use this file to full your Analysis.
• The vital thing you need to do is save a duplicate of this doc, either onto your computer or possibly a disk • Then sort out your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly • When you've completed, print out a duplicate to keep pertaining to reference • Then, head to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Examination to your tutor via your My Analyze area – make sure it truly is clearly proclaimed with your identity, the course title as well as the Unit and Assessment amount.
Please note that this Assessment record has 9 pages and is made up of being unfaithful Sections.
Name: Amy Waite
Section you – Realize how to make and receive telephone calls
1 . Full the stand below with descriptions of at least two different features of a cell phone system and just how / if they would be applied.
|Feature |How / the moment used | |1. |This is used simply by generally hitting the number 1 . This enables personnel | |Answer phone |to listen to communications that have been still left by other folks. An alert is | | |generally put on the phone and so staff realize that messages have been | | |unanswered. | |2. |This is used as you cannot reach the person you are wanting to | |Voicemail |contact. An individual message may be sent and finished simply by pressing the| | |#key or dangling up. | | | | | |
2 . Make a brief report advising people on:
• How to follow organisational procedures when making and receiving telephone calls • The purpose of giving a confident image of yourself and your organisation when making and receiving telephone calls.
If at all possible, use certain information by procedures in your organisation (or one that you are familiar with).
• We should ask before making virtually any personal phone calls.
• For anyone who is making a small business call, then simply we must understand the purpose plus the reason for the decision. • We should always tell our brand and the term of the business so the person on the other side comes with an understanding of the phone call, by using an appropriate tone of voice. • Always discuss in a friendly and appropriately manner.
• Answer the decision after a few rings. We need to not allow the person to ring � for a very long time. • Greet the harasser in a nice, professional manner such as Good morning/afternoon • You could response the call if the colleague is not able to take the contact then jot down the term, telephone number as well as the reason for the decision.
It is important to provide a positive picture of yourself and your organisation when creating and receiving phone calls. If you present yourself within a negative manner � in that case this can cause a loss of customers, whereas creating a positive professional manner may gain customers. A positive photo is created in case the caller uses the person's name, calls will be dealt with efficiently and employing ‘please' and ‘thank you'. All phone calls should be summarised with the buyer detailing the real key points of the call to make sure simply no important information has become disregarded....